Wednesday, April 10, 2013

No More Neon?


I'm a child of the 80's.  I was in middle school when the neon trend hit big.  I love it.  I wore everything I could that was bright pink, yellow, or green.  Was it flattering?  Probably not.  Did I love wearing it?  Of course.  I swore I would never see myself in neon again.  Never say never, right?  The neon trend is back and it's huge.  

I've been known to give Nordstrom a bit of free publicity.  Why?  I love their customer service, their product, and the overall history of the store.  Plus, I'm an ex-employee!  Here are a few neon pieces available at Nordstrom.










and remember these???


All images courtesy of Nordstrom

7 comments:

Margarita Bloom said...

You had me at....neon. Hahaha... gosh, I love it!! You've totally inspired me to do a neon post. I'm ALWAYS posting pics of cute neon items anyway. :) I need to get some neon nail polish & I've been wanting to get some neon tennis. Happy Thursday.

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I don't mind neon accessories, but I don't really want to wear neon clothes.

Anonymous said...

Nordstrom has the best customer service ever. They deserve any free PR they get!

Loving that second pair of shoes- so amazing.

Unknown said...

Neon gives me flashback to middle school and Wham!
Love it!
Laurie
Lulu and Daisy

Unknown said...

The jelly shoes are cute! I love neon, but it does NOT go with my skin tone, sadly.

Unknown said...

I rocked neon in the 80's too. It's fun to see it make a comeback though I have yet to add any to my current list. The day is still young however!
Just found your fab blog and look forward to following!
Cheers,
Heather @ Stylemindchic

Ruth said...

I have never gotten into the neon craze in the past or now.