Monday, April 22, 2013

In The Nude


It's been absolutely gorgeous here in sunny Southern California lately.  The nights are even nice enough to sleep with the windows open.  One color I love to wear when it gets warmer is any shade of nude.  It looks perfect with a great tan, and matches everything.  My favorite though?  The nude lip of course.  Check out some of my favorites.


My favorite nude lip color: MAC Honeylove








And my favorite nude bag: Kate Spade Maryanne in Cashew (which I will be wearing very soon!)

All images courtesy of Pinterest 

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

These are really inspiring pictures! I instantly fell in love with those rhinestone sandals! And the Kate Spade bag...sigh!

XO,
Jane

highheeledlife said...

Great choices... nude is perfect summer colour!..xo c. (HHL)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

MAC HoneyLove, huh? I'll remember that.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love that MAC lipstick color, so pretty!!