Friday, April 12, 2013

Bags to Make a Girl Swoon


It's that time of year again...time to look for a summer bag.  For some reason I'm in love with yellow, which I normally hate.  Harper's Bazaar features so many great choices for you.  Which is your favorite?  If you know any great yellow bags, drop me a line!










All images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I'm loving the buckles I'm seeing on bags, the first one is super cute!

XO,
Jane

Margarita Bloom said...

I'm loving that Gucci one and the bulgari. I seem to be loving the white lately!! lol... Happy Saturday Kori. :)

Unknown said...

I am loving the pops of yellow this season myself. On the other hand the black and white is such a fresh eye catcher!
Cheers, Heather

Ruth said...

I love the first one. I wish I had the money for a new bag.

Anonymous said...

Super cute bags

Anonymous said...

*Picks up jaw off the floor*. One of each, please?

Brittany @DigitallyLUX