Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kate Upton Shows Her Bikini Bod


I love Kate Upton.  I know there's a lot of controversy out there about her being to "thick," but I think she looks great and shows that we don't have to be stick thin to look beautiful.  The ads for Spring and Summer are beginning to pop up everywhere.  Ms. Upton has been chosen to represent Accessorize.  Take a look at the gorgeous photos.  What do you think about the hot pink bikini?






All photos courtesy of Vogue UK Magazine 

8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I don't know much about her but she really is pretty and has a beautiful shape.

XO,
Jane

Jenna DeSantis said...

I love Kate Upton I just wish she was a bit classier. When I say this her youtube bikini video comes to mind. But besides that I think her curves are real and beautiful and if she's considered thick then our society is worse off than I thought. Love her body!

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

Sarah said...

I love how they've styled her in these photos. I would actually consider buying some of them and I was able to look past her as a model. Great post!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

a good reminder that summer is just around the corner! ahaha

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I think she's gorgeous.

I really want her clutch!

Melanie said...

I do like that she is not size 0 and I think she looks better in clothes that actually fit her! Good for her for making a successful career!

Ergo - Blog

glitterfancy said...

Funny how all of the pictures have her covering up her middle, though. That's too bad. She's very pretty!

Miranda said...

i can't believe anyone would call her thick but i have heard it too. ugh. i think she looks great and love the swimsuits!