Monday, May 13, 2013

Blonde Bombshell


I love that term...bombshell.  I've posted on Kate Upton a few times before, and have expressed how gorgeous I think she is.  The fact that anyone thinks she's a bit "thick" is just ridiculous, and once again we see just how much of a bombshell she is in the new issue of Vogue.  The photos have such a retro feel...which one is your favorite?










All photos courtesy of Mario Testino for Vogue Magazine

3 comments:

Karena said...

Kori I cannot even decide. She looks fun fresh and lovely in every image!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Lucy said...

I LOOOOOVE the picture of Kate with the glasses on! Reminds me of Marilyn in How to Marry a Millionare! One of my favorite movies! Love all the pics!

XXOO Lucy

PS: We must be on the same wave-length because last night I pulled out my Bombshell's Manual of Style! Love bombshells!

Natalia said...

I love the post and the photos! :D

Do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

xx from

http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com