Friday, May 3, 2013

Time To Tan


It's in the 90's the past two days here in Southern CA, so we're ready for summer.  The best accessory for summer?  A great tan.  What's your tanning routine? Take a look.







All images courtesy of Pinterest

3 comments:

Margarita Bloom said...

Oh my, I'm not very tan! Pretty pale actually. I do love the look of a nice sun kissed glow though. It keeps going between cold and warm here...I can't wait for it to get nice and toasty!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I've got to get started just sitting out on my little patio and soaking in some of the sun. (with sunscreen of course) I've loved tanning beds in the past but gave them up.

So now when I need some color I just go to the "bottled beach"! The best is L'Oreals sunless tanning. I use the gel, not the tinted! Make sure your skin is freshly bathed and exfoliated, you can use thin latex gloves if your hands pick up the color too much. But if you wash your hands after you do your legs, then after you do your arms, etc, your the palms of your hands won't turn color. Use a cotton makeup pad to do the backs of your hands. Easy does it and the "bottled beach" can be a great summer friend!

Have a wonderful summer and use that sunscreen girls... you'll be glad you did when it's time for your Social Security checks to start rolling in!!

hugs, Sherry & Marie

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog :)
Although I am not a fan of tan, because it's not good for my skin.

lets follow each other? :)
http://missatomic.wordpress.com/