Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday Sharp Suiters


It's Wednesday, so that means two things, first I'm linking up with my friend Daphne of Flip Flops and Pearls for Wordless (Semi) Wednesday, and secondly I leave for Boston in two days!  Wow this month is flying by.  I have some great guest bloggers lined up so I hope you can visit while I'm gone and see what they have to say!

This spread is one of my favorites.  It has a retro feel, and the outfits are gorgeous.  All photos are courtesy of W Magazine.  What do you think of the boots?







All photos by Emma Summerton for W Magazine



Photobucket

12 comments:

Christianna said...

Wow, that's a brilliant shoot! W Mag always delivers!

P.S. those white boots are fantastic!

Brittany said...

Beautiful photos. Loving the fall clothing...

OneCraftyFox said...

Wowza! So dramatic ;)

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Those cream boots--I want! Thanks for sharing the photos, I really like this spread!

Jess said...

Jealous that your headed to Boston - have fun!!

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

I love the serious office look paired with the over the top "go-go" boots. Have fun in Boston :)

TheChambrayCountess said...

W always has such great photo shoots! Not sure about those boots, but the high-sock + heel combo is so cute ;)

Sam W. said...

hot pictures!! i think i need a fabulous hat :)

Sam @ fitness food & faith (giveaway today!)

Life With Lauren said...

stopping by for the first time I love your blog! Beautiful photos.

Alexa said...

Oh those boots are fantastic. Great photos!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Fashion-isha said...

I absolutely am loving the ladylike vintage looks now. I especially love that first photo! Divine!
xo
Sharon

C said...

I love wool and tweed suits! Great post. I'm ready for fall!