Good morning! I'm linking up with the fantastic Trish of Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for Pink and Green Thursday. The photos I found remind me of a fun photo shoot with lovely models. Enjoy!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Pink and Green Thursday Model Behavior
Good morning! I'm linking up with the fantastic Trish of Pink Preppy Lilly Lover for Pink and Green Thursday. The photos I found remind me of a fun photo shoot with lovely models. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
Love these pink and green themed images. Gorgeous!
GTBB,
http://badjoan.com
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
I'm loving the pink dress in the first picture! So pretty!
I love model-off-duty style, it's always so effortlessly chic!
x M.
Rococo & Caffeine
awesome ... i like model and 2nd last picture so beautiful ...........
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/
I love that first dress.
the first image is gorgeous!
Ooh- I want outfit #1 and #3! Gorgeous!
SO CHIC! The first just might be my fave... Hope all is well, sweetie!
So fun! I wanna go model now!
That first punk coverup.....swoooooon
Love the last look!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love all the pinks in these photos! So girly and pretty!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Great photos.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
What fabulous photos! I'm loving the hat in the second picture! :)
Fantastic post!! I love your blog!
Besos, desde España, Marcela
You continue to amaze me with your absolutely gorgeous posts Kori! I suddenly feel like I want to put on hot pink lipstick and smooch my camera lens! :) Hope you're having a great week - thanks for linking up!! Enjoy your vacay honey! xoxox
Post a Comment