Saturday, November 10, 2012

No More Little Black Dress


It's that time again...holiday parties are on their way.  The choices are definitely not limited to a little black dress anymore.  Take a look at these lovelies from Harper's Bazaar magazine.









All photos courtesy of Harper's Bazaar

5 comments:

RachieCakes said...

I have a small problem with buying too many dresses and im pretty sure this just added a few more to my wish list!

xo Rach
rachiecakes-rachael.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful. I like all the colors and styles. The last one is just gorgeous. I so would wear it with nude pumps.
Casual Clothes for Less | Girlie Blog Seattle

Blondie's Journal said...

The first one is just so simple and pretty and a change from black! Love it!

XO,
Jane

Carroll said...

Gorgeous! These would be so fun for holiday parties!! I especially love the lace long-sleeved dresses. :)

Redheaded Daybook said...

super cute!
i really love the red and the floral dress the most.