So many of you have fabulous parties to attend this month, and what better way to change up your look, than with some gorgeous new makeup ideas? Add some red lipstick, a dramatic line on your eye, or some sparkle!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
All so pretty and fun!
Oh, I love that second one. The sparkly and smoky eye together. So pretty!
Wow, I really like the first picture! Maybe I'll have to try it! I totally have the color blue shadow and read lipstick!
Lovely ideas. I like the blue shadow.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com
I love that second photo, so pretty!
I love these looks, now can you come do them for me?! I'm awful with makeup! I know what I like, but I can never quite recreate! Kelli
the second picture is amazing amazing amazing!!!
I love a good cat eye for a xmas eye look =]
Pretty! I want to do the cat eye with some sparkle! Good inspiration!
I'll be rocking subtle sparkle on my eyelids. A red lip is perfect for this time of year. The third picture is just perfection of hair and make up.
I love adding a little sparkle to the eye during the holidays! What I didn't think of trying was blue eyeliner with red lipstick like the first photo here...I love it!
x
Rachel
Woah! Great inspirational pictures! Thanks for sharing, honey!
XOXO
Catanya
Love the first pic the best! So 40's glamour - awesome!!!
I love the last look!
The first photo is gorgeous...I love the "old time" nostalgic feel:)
A Funky Little Fashion Blog
Love the glittery eye! Such the perfect excuse to go crazy with makeup :)
I have my red lipstick READY! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SO purdy!!!!! Love the last look oh so much. Glam.
I love the last eye makeup!! I'm a new follower!
Post a Comment