Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bronzed Beauty


Fashion Friday was a great success again yesterday!  Thank you so much to all who linked up.  I found so many new blogs I'm in love with yesterday, because of the link and hope you did too.

In my constant search for retro fashion, I discovered these gorgeous photos of Amber Valletta and her son Auden McCaw from Vogue Magazine.  I love the sleeves, bright colors, and of course her gorgeously bronzed skin.  The shoot reminds me a little of the film The Birds.  What do you think?  Have a great Saturday friends, and catch up with me on Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook if you haven't already!








**All photos courtesy of Vogue Magazine by Steven Klein

17 comments:

Meg O. said...

Gorgeous and oh-so fake and bizarre at the same time! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Amber is one of my favorite models.

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

These are very cool photos. Love her outfits and yes totally has the feeling of the creepy movie birds. Not crazy about boys with long hair though.

http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Wow very cool pictures.

Jacqueline said...

I love this shoot! So retro and fun - I plan on linking up next friday!!

have a fab Saturday girl!

Bud and Leo said...

Beautiful! As always, you have the best photos! Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

I think Amber Valetta is beautiful. I had no idea she had a son... I like the photo shoot and the colors, definitely an edgy feel to it.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

They look like mannequins in all of the pics! Love it, in a crazy way hehe! Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Oh my... how I love that retro look! As a photographer, I love the shoot itself - very chic!

christine donee said...

she's always great.

Piril Maria said...

Great blog!




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

The Aly Way said...

that ruffled skirt is gorgeous near the end with the suit jacket! fabulous post!
xo,
aly

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

wow! i was going to comment with a favorite look, but can't decide-- i love the orange wrap dress, orange shift, and striped dress!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Such bizarre but fabulous pictures!

Victoria xx

Ms.Fashionista said...

I love the retro and antique feel of the pics!

check out my new giveaway too

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xxx

Paris in Pink said...

Beautiful images - your blog is a daydreamer's paradise :)

Hugs xx

Camille @ Paris in Pink

Tim said...

Such a beautiful shoot, gorgeous photos, and LOVE those shorts!