Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Wordless Wednesday Black and White
Thank you as always to my friend Daphne of Flip Flops and Pearls for coordinating Wordless (semi) Wednesdays! It's one of my favorite days of the week! I found some gorgeous images that describe my mood lately. I'm working on my novel revision, which is set in the 1950's so I'm feeling very film noir. Can I use that as an adjective? Well, I'm going to! I'd love some feedback...link up with us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









28 comments:
Cary Grant is THE MAN! I LOVE him! Can't wait till April 24th where I get to see him on the big screen in North by Northwest! So excited!! Have a great day! Winona
Happy Wednesday! Love these :)
Ah this is so gorgeous- nothing I love more than black and white.
stunning! xoxox
I love pictures in black and white, especially old Hollywood Glamor! Black and white is just so classy looking! Have a good Wednesday!!
Pure Wednesday inspiration....just beyond perfect. :)
I'm in awe. :)
xoxo
OMG! These images are divine!
I have always loved the black and whites, vintage and modern!
Does it get any better than Cary Grant??!! He was just superb!
FAB!
I love that dress in the last image. Classic!
Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten
Good Morning Doll!
Thanks for the shout out:)
I love these images....
I would SO LOVE to have one of me like the 3rd!
BEAUTIFUL! (the image, not me, lol)
XO
Love these photos! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
XO
www.beforeispendit.blogspot.com
You always post the most exquisite pictures! :)
Girl, you know I love some black and white photos! And I heart Daphne and her Wordless Wednesdays! Be sure to check out my giveaways this week!
XOXO,
Hannah
The second photo is absolutely remarkable. I love 50's photos!
There is something so classic about black and white photography and I just can't get enough of it!!! Such lovely pictures you chose to show...love it!!!
Liesl :)
Wonderful pictures!!
Vicky
new post: Businessspring:&
follow me
LOVE the sparkly shoes and the sweet photo of the girl in the hat!!! Gorgeous! Happy wordless Wednesday, sweatpea!
Gorgeous! Totally stunning! I found your blog today & think it's wonderful!
simply amazing. Love black and white images.
Write it in Lipstick
I absolutely love your pictures! I felt the romanticism, the sex appeal and classic 50's all came through my monitor! xoxo
Ok. The shoes are unreal!
Amazing images!!! Really beautiful post!
~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~
Hi Kori!
I kinda just did a word-less Wednesday!
Great minds ;)
xXx
Reva
I'd love to link with you !
Reva
revasrags2roses.blogspot.com
This looks absolutely amazing! love it!
gorgeous photos! i cannot pick a fave~!
I absolutely love those beaded shoes & your blog!!
Velvet Moon Diaries
You always find the best pics
Gorgeous post! I love it!!
I love Black and White photography. Great post.
Post a Comment